1. Which broadband wireless modern technology is based on the 802.11 standard?
2. What is the approximate street limitation for providing a satisfactory ADSL organization from the main office to a customer?
3.39 miles or 5.46 kilometers*
2.11 mile or 3.39 kilometers
6.21 miles or 10 kilometers
11.18 miles or 18 kilometers
3. What is a component of an ADSL connection that is located at the customer site?
4. What is the duty of the DSLAM in a broadband DSL network?
multiplexes individual customer DSL connections right into a single upstream link*
communicates directly with customer cable modems to carry out Internet services to customers
communicates directly with customer cable modems to provide Internet services to customers
separates POTS website traffic from ADSL traffic
5. I beg your pardon broadband technology would be finest for a small office the requires rapid upstream connections?
6. What are two WAN link enhancements that are completed by implementing PPPoE? (Choose two.)
Encapsulating Ethernet frames in ~ PPP frames is an reliable use the bandwidth.
You are watching: How can the use of vpns in the workplace contribute to lower operating costs?
DSL CHAP features are included in PPPoE.
PPP allows the ISP to entrust an IP resolve to the client WAN interface.*
An Ethernet connect supports a number of data connect protocols.
CHAP enables customer authentication and also accounting.*
7. As soon as PPPoE is configured ~ above a client router, which two regulates must have actually the same value because that the construction to work? (Choose two.)
dialer swimming pool 2*
interface dialer 2
ppp chap password 2
interface gigabitethernet 0/2
pppoe-client dial-pool-number 2*
ppp chap hostname 2
8. Why is the MTU because that a PPPoE DSL configuration diminished from 1500 bytes come 1492?
to allow CHAP authentication
to minimize congestion ~ above the DSL link
to accommodate the PPPoE headers*
to develop a certain tunnel with less overhead
9. What room two qualities of a PPPoE configuration on a Cisco client router? (Choose two.)
The PPP configuration is top top the dialer interface.*
An MTU size of 1492 bytes is configured top top the Ethernet interface.
The Ethernet user interface does not have actually an IP address.*
The client router CHAP username and password space independent of what is configured ~ above the ISP router.
The dialer pool command is used to the Ethernet interface to link it come the dialer interface.
10. Wherein is PPPoE configured top top a Cisco router?
on an Ethernet interface
on the dialer interface*
on a serial interface
on any type of physical interface
11. How can the usage of VPNs in the workplace contribute to lower operating costs?
High-speed broadband modern technology can be changed with leased lines.
VPNs have the right to be used across broadband connections quite than devoted WAN links.*
VPNs prevents connectivity come SOHO users.
VPNs need a subscription indigenous a certain Internet company provider that specializes in for sure connections.
12. Just how is “tunneling” achieved in a VPN?
New headers native one or much more VPN protocols encapsulate the initial packets.*
All packets in between two hosts are assigned to a solitary physical medium to ensure that the packets are preserved private.
Packets space disguised to look prefer other species of traffic so the they will be ignored by potential attackers.
A committed circuit is established in between the source and location devices for the duration of the connection.
13. Which 2 statements explain a remote accessibility VPN? (Choose two.)
It connects whole networks to every other.
It requires hosts to send TCP/IP traffic v a VPN gateway.
It is offered to connect individual master securely to a company network end the Internet.*
It may require VPN customer software top top hosts.*
It needs static configuration of the VPN tunnel.
14. I beg your pardon is a need of a site-to-site VPN?
It calls for a client/server architecture.
It requires the placement of a VPN server at the sheet of the agency network.
It calls for hosts to usage VPN customer software come encapsulate traffic.
It needs a VPN gateway at each end of the tunnel come encrypt and decrypt traffic.*
15. What use does mGRE carry out to the DMVPN technology?
It enables the development of dynamically allocated tunnels v a long-term tunnel resource at the hub and also dynamically allocated tunnel destinations in ~ the spokes.*
It create a dispersed mapping database of publicly IP addresses for all VPN tunnel spokes.
It provides secure carry of private details over windy networks, such together the Internet.
It is a Cisco software solution for building multiple VPNs in one easy, dynamic, and scalable manner.
16. Which two scenarios are instances of remote access VPNs? (Choose two.)
A toy manufacturer has a long-term VPN link to one of its components suppliers.
All individuals at a large branch office can accessibility company sources through a single VPN connection.
A cell phone sales certified dealer is connecting to the firm network via the Internet link at a hotel.*
A small branch office with three employees has actually a Cisco ASA that is offered to produce a VPN link to the HQ.
An employee who is functioning from residence uses VPN client software top top a laptop in order to attach to the agency network.*
17. Describe the exhibit.
What solution can administer a VPN in between site A and site B to support encapsulation of any type of Layer 3 protocol in between the internal networks at each site?
a GRE tunnel*
an IPsec tunnel
a remote access tunnel
Cisco SSL VPN
18. Which 3 statements are attributes of generic routing encapsulation (GRE)? (Choose three.)
GRE encapsulation supports any kind of OSI layer 3 protocol.*
GRE is stateless.*
GRE does no have strong security mechanisms.*
The GRE header alone add to at the very least 24 bytes that overhead.
GRE provides flow control by default.
GRE is the most secure tunneling protocol.
19. Describe the exhibit.
Which IP address is configured top top the physical user interface of the CORP router?
20. Refer to the exhibit.
Which IP attend to would be configured top top the tunnel interface of the location router?
21. Describe the exhibit.
A tunnel to be implemented between routers R1 and R2. Which 2 conclusions deserve to be attracted from the R1 command output? (Choose two.)
This tunnel setting is not the default tunnel user interface mode for Cisco IOS software.
This tunnel mode gives encryption.
The data the is sent across this tunnel is no secure.*
This tunnel setting does not assistance IP multicast tunneling.
A GRE tunnel is gift used.*
22. What is provided by BGP to determine the best path come a destination?
23. What command mentions a BGP neighbor that has an IP resolve of 126.96.36.199/24 and also that is in together 500?
(config-router)# neighbor 188.8.131.52 remote-as 500*
(config-router)# router bgp 500
(config-router)# ar 500 remote-as 184.108.40.206
(config-router)# network 220.127.116.11 0.0.0.255
24. True or False?Multiple BGP processes have the right to run ~ above a router.
25. Describe the exhibit.
See more: One Punch Man Ok Meme S As Powerful As He Is, What'S The Kanji For When Saitama Says Ok
Which 2 configurations will enable router R1 to develop a neighbor connection with router R2? (Choose two.)
R1(config)# router bgp 65001R1(config-router)# network 192.168.20.0
R2(config)# router bgp 65002R2(config-router)# network 192.168.10.0
26. Open up the PT Activity. Execute the jobs in the activity instructions and also then price the question.
What is the code shown on the internet page?